Cinderella memebox

by - 10:44


Yes, I ordered a Memebox!
It was my birthday present to me - of course it arrived way after them but it was such a nice surpise.
They have some very interesting packages and there are some very specialized in something but this one caught my eye!
Who does like a make-over??? 
And what was the perfect make-over ever?
Cinderella of course!
The package arrived and the box is this super cute hot pink colour and so was the envelope!
The mail man could spot it within any other package there.
The items were so many and for its price it is a great bargain!

In the box I found:
1. Eclaire Lip Cream with Matte finish  #Santorini shade (what? Loved the Greek tribute)
2. Color World Setting powder -loose.
3. Eclaire Blusher #Santorini shade (again? :)  )
4. Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF30 - makeup base+BB+CC cream+foundation
5.Anis Double Act Curling Essence - Hair product
6. Macqueen Concealer Dual Veil 
7. LadyKin At the Party Long and Perm Mascara

All the products - 7 items - are in full size which I did not expect!

Loved this box!
Let the makover begin!!!


xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments