Ipanema Gisele Bundchen from the beginning....

by - 00:39


2013




This is the new 2013 collection Ipanema Gisele Bundchen.
With sandals named sunrise, sunset and sunshine!
These are my second favourite designs - after the first ones in 2007. 
And I am a sunrise girl!!


2012









2011








2010







2009













2008





Wow!!This photoshoot was my all time favourite 
for Ipanema Gisele Bundchen sandals!

The water dress was an amazing idea!










2007









In 2007 was the launch of Ipanema by Gisele Bundchen collection!
-Searcing today in the web I have found that the Ipanema collection started at 2001
with Gisele but to me this is the first collection that I can remember.-

This collection was my all time favourite and I still have the 
sandals that I bought then! 

You can see them below (I cannot show you mine
because they do not look so pretty still) :

Before





You May Also Like

0 comments