New in 27/12/11

by - 16:08

Η&Μ Oversized Pullover SS12
ZARA Sweatpants

H&M Basic Tanktop

H&M Trousers

H&M Tube Dress

H&M Basic Black Dress

H&M Black Boots

H&M Mobile phone case

Hallo!! I went shopping today - as you can see- !\
And these are my "New In" items!
Don't you love the pink/fuchsia pullover that smells like spring??!
And the grey chino is amazing! Cannot wait to wear it for an androgynous look!
The black dress is simple but looks great on - plus it's very comfortable.

What can I say about the comfy boots?! I just can't  get enough! 
And these look super nice with the fur on top.

-- I bought the tube dress mostly for a jacket that I have and is exactly 
the colour I was looking for to match it!But with accesories it can be
a great item for different looks!

Now we will wait for the Sales!
Right after New Year's Eve! 

You May Also Like

0 comments